Mossberg MVP 16.5 Patrol 556 Bolt Action w/scope-FLA

Discussion in 'Firearms For Sale' started by gilfo, Jul 1, 2017.

1. gilfo

gilfo .22LR

Due to health reasons I am forced to sell off my small gun collection for funds for the family. I now have to task of selling off my small gun collection to get as much money as I can to leave for my wife. I hope not to get into the position of “giving away the guns for any money I can get but to get a fair price for each for the family.

I am selling a LNIB Mossberg MVP Patrol bolt action 223/556 w/Nickon Scope included over a hundred dollar value. Takes and will come with 3 magazines 223/556 and some ammo. Gun is like new in box with everything that came with it when purchased new. I will be also including an additional magazine and some ammo.

Please no offers of trades or low ball offers, this money is earmarked for my family if and when I am gone. Thank you.

Price $500.00 firm prefer face to face on Orlando, Fl area under the circumstances.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2017
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 ON DUTY Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Member since 2012...

30 posts rule deferred per conversation with gilfo
  3. Bobster

Bobster .308 Supporter

I see, you have other ads... Pics for Scorpion made it into this post, BTW...
  4. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Contact info removed. please use the private conversation feature.
  5. Jmm14534

Jmm14534 .223 Supporter

Sorry to hear this Gilfo. All the best. It's a fair price for the Patrol rifle. If I lived in Florida I'd buy it from you!! Best of luck.
    gilfo likes this.