1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to view and order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Mossberg MVP Bolt Action Accessories

Discussion in 'Mossberg MVP Bolt Action' started by DHonovich, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Artful

Artful .22LR

Well my used one came with a Harris bipod, and I was not happy with the magazine release so found on e-bay a clamp on extension that's on it's way will give a report once installed and tested.
  2. Artful

Artful .22LR

Ok, got it in and put it on - the con's - not easy to get put in the right place and I don't like finicky so rounded and thinned one side now seems to work great with the mossberg and two twenty round Old surplus AR mags. Still have some issue with the magazines not being stable - saw the hose clamp option - didn't like that so dremeled the feed ramp and polished and now seems to feed pretty darn good - the test ammo is Aguila and seems the head space is very minimal or the ammo is long going to test Friday with different brand.
    meanstreak likes this.
  3. Bvhawk

Bvhawk .22LR

I installed a Lantac Dragon muzzle break on my Mossberg MVP Patrol 308. The break really tamed the recoil which I’m (my shoulder) is really happy about. I guess because of the shorter barrel the recoil impulse was fairly sharp. The only downside would be the concussion to any shooters nearby.
    meanstreak likes this.