• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Owners Forum feedback, suggestions, changes, etc...

Hey John, I am as much a ballbreaker as anyone - honestly I did not think you could possibly be ticked off at the post - really it is great to be around so many like minded people. People who won't look down their nose at you if God forbid you even say the word gun in public.

I'm all about the bling baby...Give me trophy points!!! My posting prowess must pwn all!!!! Buwahahahahahaha!!! ;-D

Has anyone else had this happen? I started the post above and before I posted it, Joe and John each posted. I didn't get the normal warning that someone else had already posted. Not a big deal. I did edit it though since it didn't make sense the way it was.

I've not gotten the same message as we had on the old format but it will show as an alert above my post indicating "1 more message..." that I can click to expand new posts since I started typing.

I have noticed that alerts seem to be a bit laggy today. I see messages in the feed long before I get an alert that there was a new replay.

You guys should be good now with the post count determining your title. Let me know if there is anything else that you find needs changing or other improvements that i can make.

curious what is going on with the trophy points and a better question is what are they?

The Trophies system rewards members with virtual trophies and points for meeting certain criteria. It is also linked to the user title ladder, replacing the more traditional post count method.

The criteria is still being discussed.....

all I ask for is consistency, like JA I don't care about the trophy's and banners but if your going to do it, be consistent with it.
One day my trophy points were 38, don't know why or how, one day it said 1, now it says 0.......
I donated some money, my picture has a "supporter" under it...."cool" I thought.
Came back one day and it said pedophile or whatever it says now and no more supporter.....but I notices other mods that says both.....I don't really care because I know I am better than those guys but consistency goes a long way....that's right more better than you

The supporter badge was for donations towards Mossberg Owners. The "philanthropist" badge was for donations towards charities.

@DHonovich - For some of us that donated to both only one badge is showing. Not a big deal just something we noticed.

Came back one day and it said pedophile or whatever it says now and no more supporter.....but I notices other mods that says both.....I don't really care because I know I am better than those guys but consistency goes a long way....that's right more better than you
Well at least yours says your a mod...mine just sez I'm a dirty philanthropist and I thought I'd have to give way more than 5 bucks for a more better badge like that.:confused:

Let me look into that then. If people are really hating on the "philanthropist" option we can change that. I thought it was a funny poke at something a liberal would use.

Let me look into that then. If people are really hating on the "philanthropist" option we can change that. I thought it was a funny poke at something a liberal would use.
not a biggie .......but for the record there is nothing funny about something a liberal would use, I never looked at it that way till you said it....but I am a simple bastage

I don't mind it, liberals only spend other peoples money. ;-D

I was raised in a liberal house, it wasn't until I became older and began to see how the world really worked that I changed my views on things. There are still a great many things my parents and I just have to "agree to disagree" on if we wish to continue speaking at all.

Back