• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Owners Forum feedback, suggestions, changes, etc...

Dan I think we're all just pokin' fun. No harm...no foul!

Let me look into that then. If people are really hating on the "philanthropist" option we can change that. I thought it was a funny poke at something a liberal would use.

Don't worry about it, Dan. Seemed kinda funny to me when it popped up...

We can make a trophy system based on amount of posts, likes, etc and funny badges go along with them...I was trying to keep the number of badges to a minimum though

I wish I could wear a badge when I was out and about....

Oh, and open carry, too!

That would be kewl.

I can imagine at a 2a rally, or seeing someone walking down the street with a lapel pin that simply says "philanthropist". Your average person might have 1 person on the street in a year recognize that. It's like the MO's secret society or something like that.

not a biggie .......but for the record there is nothing funny about something a liberal would use, I never looked at it that way till you said it....but I am a simple bastage

Same here.....made a donation to the march charity but did not see a badge update. Not a big deal, but thought i'd let the admins know if it helps with troubleshooting.

Dan, I have to say that I like this format more and more as I use it. Most things are easier and the ones that aren't are not that difficult to get around. The spam attacks are down, Old Mossy is kicking butt on that front. Good move!!!

Back