• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Owners hat on tour

megawatt

.270 WIN
Post up a pic of your MO hat in a unique or interesting setting. If the picture has the hat in there somewhere and it looks good then share it with the MO family.

I will start it off with a pic of the MO hat at the 15th hole (Firethorn) of the 2013 Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta Georgia. Being down in the Southern US, the camo hat did get compliments from the fans. Scalpers were easily getting $800 for the first day of practice tickets to the tournament.

IMGP0691_zps3ee2dfea.jpg

Brotherhood of the traveling hat. :)

I love this!!!

Maybe not too unique or interesting, but had my MO hat out at the range today...

It blends in pretty well with the wood grain... :D

Cleverly tucked in while showing the Mepro on a 930 compared to the TruGlo's on a G21

DSC00466.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
mossbergownershat003_zps73fe94c5.jpg

Perhaps this picture will serve as the history lesson for today.

With it being so close to the anniversary of the declaration of war on the Confederate States of America and subsequent assassination of President Abraham Lincoln, perhaps it is fitting to show a photo on the site of one of the KY courthouses that were burned.

As I like to say,..... World Famous Mossberg Owners Hats......

Here's where they went so far....

Argentina
Canada
Finland
Greece
Iceland
Spain
Thailand
United Kingdom

30 out of 50 States in the USA!

Alaska
Arizona
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Michigan
Minnesota
Missouri
Montana
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas

Not bad eh? :D

Maybe this is not the right place since the hats did not get off our heads.....but 3 Executive members of CCDL hit the Hartford, CT Trap shoot today all sporting our Mossberg Owners hats.
Left is my Wife, me in the center and Right is Attorney Craig Fishbein

HartfordATAshoot.jpg

old mossy said:
great pic LTB45. is that a 930 on your shoulder? :D

Sorry no Mossberg's in the photo except the hats. That is a tricked out 1966 Remington 1100 Trap model.
It parts are vintage but it Screams Modern and crushes birds on the Trap field.

Back