• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Owners hat on tour

looking forward to more of your travel pics Oli.
beautiful country.

Remember the.....

9A577382-D828-4263-A7EB-E87807F530C8-557-000000732F417B08_zps4cc3bc77.jpg

Had the assistance of my girlfriend on this picture. Not my normal tattooed arm in this pic.

THAT IS OUT-friggin-STANDING!

Definitely holds some special meaning for this Texas boy. Thanks for the pic megawatt!

Here is an Undisclosed Member (I gotch-ya back CarbineMike! AWE poop I blew it... ;) ) and I at the first GRAA Rally in Harrisburg, PA! Both of us rocking our MO Hats!

Well, here's one that you country music fans will appreciate. Took my folks on a backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry House while they were in town this past week...

We toured the dressing rooms and the sound stage where Hee Haw was filmed. The coolest part was when we got a chance to get up on stage and I snapped a pic of my MO hat in "The Circle"...

For those unfamiliar with the circle here's an excerpt taken from the link below...

History of the Opry

The six-foot circle of dark, oak wood in the Opry House stage is shiny but clearly well worn. Cut from the stage of the Opry's famous former home, the Ryman Auditorium, this circle gives newcomers and veterans alike the opportunity to sing on the same spot that once supported Uncle Dave Macon, Ernest Tubb, Patsy Cline, and others.

"That circle is the most magical thing when you're a performer," says Brad Paisley, "to stand there and get to sing on those same boards that probably still contain dust from Hank Williams' boots."

Many things about the Opry have changed over the years - its members, the sound of its music, even its home. But there's always that oak-solid center to remind every singer or musician who steps inside that they take part in something much larger than themselves, that wherever they go they have a connection to the legends and the giants who came before them.

I am really diggin on this thread. Great idea man. I love seeing the places you guys go to. Great pix fellas. Great memories for you too. I don't want this topic to ever get by the wayside....
I am glad they are a part of this forum, and I am humbled that you all like them enough to carry it with you in your travels.

Thank you all.....

Spent some time at the Opry when I was in Nashville for work. Made me want to go back in time and see it with live music. Thanks for sharing LES.

Ripjack, had mine on for the cookouts we were at today...very proud to wear it.

ripjack13 said:
I am really diggin on this thread. Great idea man. I love seeing the places you guys go to. Great pix fellas. Great memories for you too. I don't want this topic to ever get by the wayside....
I am glad they are a part of this forum, and I am humbled that you all like them enough to carry it with you in your travels.

Thank you all.....

Hey Rip, I will be going to an ancient country in August (the pics will easily reveal where I went). I just have to make sure the hat goes with me! Stay tuned.

LES - Thanks for "The circle" education, I seek out things like that wherever my travels take me.

581204_10200140975310633_1589452472_n.jpg

Atlantic League action tonight. Barnstormers 5 - Bluefish 3.

I hope you guys like this one because the lady selling iced cream right next to me looked at me taking the picture like I was insane.

Back