• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Owners hat on tour

Great spot Oli. Watching those waves roll in is better than anything they'd ever have on TV.

aksavanaman said:
I'm starting to think we're just visiting beautiful places to take pictures of our MO.com hats.... the best part... I don't see a problem with that :lol:

I'm trying to think of good angles where ever I go that will bring out the awesomeness of the hat. oops...I mean view... :D

Oli, that is a great view. I remember cruisin up PCH every Sunday. Just to see stuff. It never got old.

AK...I would love to have a view like that within driving distance, let alone in my back yard... :D

aksavanaman said:
I'm starting to think we're just visiting beautiful places to take pictures of our MO.com hats.... the best part... I don't see a problem with that :lol:
I always go to these places,this is my home, lived all my life in , I know nothing else.
I just have the hat in my Camelback now lol, I'll get one from the deepest lake in the United States next weekend. All this is with in a half tank of gas, State of Jefferson special

Redwoods: Stouts Grove California.....

That’s why when I go other places I am usually not impressed and can’t wait to get home lol,

OMG!!!! LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT BURL!!!!

That is very cool Selous! Thanks for posting.

I have learned more about Oregon on here from Oli than I have in all of my schooling.

Redwoods rule. I was in San Jose for a week of training in the 90's. I found a redwood forest/park in Felton, CA. For an easterner it was like being in Oz. My wife and I skipped the crowds and spent 1/3 of our free time there.

Keep em' coming everyone.

Nice...I was hoping you would chime in here too. I'm sure there are some more beautiful sites in spain!

ripjack13 said:
when I saw it, I had to take that pic for you....imagine the table top it would make. the closest cut to the trunk would be about a 12 place top.....that tree was big when Columbus landed

oli700 said:
ripjack13 said:
when I saw it, I had to take that pic for you....imagine the table top it would make. the closest cut to the trunk would be about a 12 place top.....that tree was big when Columbus landed

right on! ;)

It's awesome looking to say the least....I can't even imagine how old it is...couple hundred years at least...

Bambi on top above the hat in Colorado Springs, CO.
706D3852-4638-4B9E-ABFF-CB1C429F5456-1352-000000B83E08A98C_zps73681793.jpg

I think you mean Thumper...bambi was the deer....

Thumper was the big footed rabbit. The fawn in the pic does look like a rabbit according to my GF but its a baby deer. Here it is standing up

FE3F9F1F-2552-4A47-A0CA-F6A5C4BA8AAF-1413-000000BD6D2C5A61_zps5068af07.jpg

aha...right...now that I'm home on my laptop, I can see it clearly. Sorry . ;)

This hat found its way to the PA Trapshooting Championships this weekend.

Really there were 2 MO hats there. The other one was on the head of my wife while she was in a shoot off for Non Resident Lady Champ. She tied an ALL AMERICAN LADY shooter with 196/200 for the day.
When all the tie breaker shooting was done, my wife came in second but still a GREAT day of shooting.

Post edited to add her photo
The professional photo that they took of her that day, for magazines and such, arrived in the mail the other day.
Under those shooting glasses is her LUCKY MossbergOwners hat!!!
1014437_10151674135471435_1347532073_n.jpg

Megawatt, is that your deer?

LTB45, nice pic and your wife sure can shoot! I wouldn't want to mess with her :lol:. Where in PA were you shooting?

Back