• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Patriot Night Train 300 win mag pics

Tony Clark

Copper BB
This is my Mossberg Patriot Night Train 300 win mag rifle. If you have any pics of your 300 win mag please post them. Thanks.
NT%201_zpsws9vjxgc.jpg

Stock out of the box.
NT%202_zpssbprsnzx.jpg

Rifle stock Rebel Flag camo dipped.
NT%209_zpsbvvppyex.jpg

NT%205_zpsii8oga4t.jpg

NT%204_zpstkrhrxx1.jpg

NT%203_zps3fzolrd0.jpg

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Tony !!

Beautiful rifle...

Thanks.
I just got the rifle and I didn't like the green color stock, so I had a buddy of mine dip it. I am going to acraglass bed the rifle also. I ordered the bedding kit from brownells but it hasn't arrived yet.

Yea...like the dip...rebel flag amongst the mossy oak...nice touch !

Thanks again. Acraglass kit came in the mail today. I'm going to glass bed my rifle. Any suggestions from anyone before I get started?

Thanks again. Acraglass kit came in the mail today. I'm going to glass bed my rifle. Any suggestions from anyone before I get started?
Acraglass is a bit runny when first mixed. Did your kit come with the flox to thicken it up a bit? I switched from Acraglass a few years ago to Devcon steel putty. It hardens a bit quicker and stays where you put it.

Acraglass is a bit runny when first mixed. Did your kit come with the flox to thicken it up a bit? I switched from Acraglass a few years ago to Devcon steel putty. It hardens a bit quicker and stays where you put it.

Devcon steel putty works pretty well but there's one problem.

The Steel granules in it will rust if you don't paint the surface. After a while it will grow Rusty freckles if it's exposed to moisture, and when I used it on a car once, the rusty spots came through 2 years later, even though the car was primed and painted.

Back