• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

Thank you for posting your numbers. Look's like you are the first with a 9200 on the list.

I will update our data base.

Welcome. Thank you for posting your numbers. I'll update our data base.

Thank you for posting your numbers.

I'll update our data base.

My Maverick 88 PGO Cruiser 2006- MV56XXXL

Folk need to mention that letter at end for dating...they make 99,999 for every letter, which definitely covers a good amount of time.

The sharp eyed might note the gun not exactly as shipped....it actually is on its second everything except receiver/bolt/carrier/latches/lifter, literally, and minus a part or three like a safety mechanism.

Last edited:
I dont know how all you guys are getting your guns build date from Mossberg, but they sure dont want to reply to me!
I emailed Norma on 16th November last year, no reply.
I tried Claudia on 7th December, no reply.
Again, I tried emailing Norma on 3rd of March, same result.
I think its time to give up!

I dont know how all you guys are getting your guns build date from Mossberg, but they sure dont want to reply to me!

That's odd. I didn't email a specific person. I just used the "Contact Us" link from their webpage. Got an automated email within a few minutes, and a real human emailed me a few days later with the info.

http://www.mossberg.Com/contact-us/

me?......i just call them....also had them send a letter certifying it shipped PGO so i could bob the gun legally to 26.5" length with one barrel....no problem.

Last edited:
Hi, Old Mossy, its a Crown Grade 500, vent rib, ported, accu choke with 28" barrel. Number is P152086

The problem could of course be my email address, as some USA based servers don't like some IP addresses.
It took a moderaters intervention to allow me view this site, as my IP address was banned every time. I'm not on some weird email address either, its the national phone system of Ireland.
Cheers, Iver.

me?......i just call them....also had them send a letter certifying it shipped PGO so i could bob the gun legally to 26.5" length with one barrel....no problem.

Calling the USA transatlantic from a mobile gets expensive quick! You wouldn't want to be on hold for too long :D

Hi, Old Mossy, its a Crown Grade 500, vent rib, ported, accu choke with 28" barrel. Number is P152086

The problem could of course be my email address, as some USA based servers don't like some IP addresses.
It took a moderaters intervention to allow me view this site, as my IP address was banned every time. I'm not on some weird email address either, its the national phone system of Ireland.
Cheers, Iver.

I'll see what I can do for ya.

Cheers, Iver.

I see the problem with your IP addy. It comes up a proxy server in France. I would contact your internet provider and get it fixed so you won't have a problem.

Calling the USA transatlantic from a mobile gets expensive quick! You wouldn't want to be on hold for too long :D
yeppers, once you mentioned being off the NA continent, i could see how that would work. But, i bought an international unlimited calling card good for 30 days for $10/USD from my cell phone provider when ordering stuff from the UK and wanting to talk to several vendors, so also know it is doable

Norma doesnt work there anymore. Last I heard from her was, she was moving to Alaska..

Back