• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

I have a 835 Ulti-Mag with Serial UM-32052X.... Here is what I got back...

Your firearm was made in September of 1996 as a Mossberg 835 model number 61120.
Sincerely,
Customer Service Team
O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc.

Welcome. Thank you for posting your numbers. I'll update our data base.

Greetings,

I'm Jon. Here's my first post to this very informative site.

Shotgun Model: Mossberg FLEX 590 (SKU #51672)
Serial: U914xxx
Manufacture: February 2014

In Sept of 2014, I won my shotgun in a raffle benefiting a Pennsylvania National Guard unit, giving a price break to soldiers' Mess Association Dues.

Happy & Safe Holidays To All !

-Jon

Welcome.

Thank you for posting your numbers. I'll update our data base.

Welcome. Thank you for posting your numbers. I'll update our data base.

I wrote to MOSSBERG about a MOSSBERG-LAKEFIELD 12 ga.in 2000. rec'd a reply in September.
Ser.# G 15***. (that's G then just 5 numbers).

reply said it was made JULY 1983.

written letter was signed Reles or may be Keles. kind of shakey hand writing.

After looking over the 500 serial numbers from several sites, it seems the serial numbers are often out of order....
any ideas anyone?

Not sure what to tell you except looking at our data base it looks to be a 1973. ,,,,,,,but Mossberg has been known to do some odd things at times.

OLD MOSSY,
Thank you for the reply........it don't much matter,really. I keep it in my pickup most of the time.....had it close to 30 years. had a bobbed barrel and furniture wear back then.......never failed to fire in all kinds of weather.... take it as a ''camp-gun'' in moose or bear camps and up in bow of boat when salvaging big cedar logs up the British Columbia inlets. some big BEASTIES
on the beaches in no mans land.... to me its the FORD 150 of pump shotguns.

Dear Old Mossy,

You are a rockstar for working this thread. I hope that I can ask you to look something up for me. I have a .243 rifle that is stamped Maverick by Mossberg and a serial number of BA2480** I got it second hand. Could you please tell me when this rifle was made? I have looked and looked but I can not even find an old review or ad for the thing. I don't know what model number it is.

Thank you for any and all help.
Agu8492

Back