• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Shot Show 2016 Video

Nice Video, thanks for posting.
Hope your 930 JMPro is going ok, I picked up one today and will be giving it a shoot out tomorrow.:cool:

I seen the video and thought others might like to see it as well. bofor Yes my JM Pro is getting right with the program. I need to pick up some parts from OR3GUN, I also have a 930 Turkey Model that is all Black. I would like two of their combos one for each of my guns as well as a stainless steal recoil spring from The 930 Waterfowl Pro-Series.
1 Field Fit Multi-Use Combo
1 Multi-Use Night Combo

Joe Zaker??? What am I missing here?

He has been our primary contact for sometime, our go to guy for our members. He's often been very helpful where other CS reps have failed to provide results.

Sporting clays one looks nice. I'm selling my 930 to a buddy to offset the costs of my beretta OU purchase. But going down the road my wife may prefer a semi for clays.

Joe is a stand up guy! He helped me fix a problem while he was busy at the 2015 Shot Show. Yes it is nice to put a face with his name, thanks for the video.

Back