• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: Accessories Question

rakoom2002 said:
Awesome, thanks a lot. Will do. Right off the top of my head I would like to get one of those forward grip/bipod combos. Not sure what theyre called. but heres a pic.

opplanet-samson-grip-pod-law-enforcement-bipod-01.jpg

Its called a forward grip/bi-pod combo. :grin:

Rootbrain

I'm thinking of getting the same one. I want something I can shoot prone with. I went with a cheap $10 one for now. It was intended for a paintball or airsoft but that's the beauty of the picatinny rail. So much variety to choose from. I use amazon a lot for that kind of stuff. :D

I went to walmart and bought a couple of those cheap scopes for these older .22s my dad gave me and they were for "dovetail" mounts only. So we you go to pick out a scope remember to read the package on what type of mounts they have. Dove tail is a narrow 1/2" wide mount where the picatinny rails are about 1" wide.

The cheapest one walmart has is about $40. and i kinda like it. I dont hunt with mine its just for shooting targets but it was easy to setup and worked good at 50 yards. I use cheap ammo so just staying on an 8" target at 50 yards is good enough for me.

Scopes are fun, they are fun to mess with, site in and look cool on these guns. I want to get a bipod over a front grip. That would be more useful for me at the range and it looks cool taking pictures with it propped up on a bipod.

Check out my old post, currently on page 4 of this Thread for detail and pictures, but I have found that DX.com, Amazon.com and Ebay are the best options. DX is coming from China, so it takes almost a month to get your order but then again, you are cutting out the middle man named Walmart and it gives you the option of knockoff products. For example, a knockoff EOTech for under 50 or Laser/Light combo for under 35, even knock off ACOG stuff. Given the light recoil of a 22, the knockoffs, usually intended for Airsoft, work fine and if they dont, its a pain but they do have a return process (they pay freight) even if you end up with site credit instead of PayPal credit. For example, the magnifier you see in the pictures on my old post was blurry, so I returned it and spent the credit on accessories for my new Galaxy SIII cellphone as they always have cases, cords, batteries much cheaper than at retail and usually several weeks before you can find them at retail here in the US.

http://dx.com/c/hobbies-toys-899/airsof ... tType=desc

Have you tried anything else from that site on your 715T?

Ryan1904 said:
Just picked up a UTG Ar15 front sight with the integrated laser. It's super good quality and I like how my attachments are on either top or bottom rails keeping my rifle balanced. It came with a pressure switch which I mounted on the receiver above the grip. Dialed it in to my reticle @ 50m so far so good. Good find and pickup for under $40!

How does it perform?

Re: 715T: Suggested Accessories and Compatible Brands?

I just recently bought a 715t flat top with a red dot on it and I was surprised to find the iron sights in the box but they are too high to see through the red dot. I saw some awesome flip up magpul irons on a M&P 22 at a gun show and thought I would byu those for this gun since those were center with the red dot mounted on the M&P. I ordered some knock off magpuls from dealextreme here are the sights http://dx.com/p/magpul-mbus-gen-back-up-front-rear-flip-up-sights-set-black-2-pcs-198544 really really cheap and I hear from reviews there a good knock off since the real ones cost around $100-150 for both. The best place is to get a ati cheek rest I have found is ATI atm, FREE SHIPPING!! http://www.atigunstocks.com/ak-accessories-and-parts/231-shotforce-adjustable-cheekrest.html. DX has lots of other stuff I may get later but this is what I am after atm and always hunting for magazines.

Hey everyone!

First post!, First time 715t rifle owner! Im super pumped about this rifle and I have already ordered an EOTec 552 (clone), Magpul AFG2, Magpul MOE VFG, Magpul PTS MBUS sites, and Magpul XTM enhanced rail panels. I do know that its just a .22 but Im just one that likes to keep it "all in one suite" if you will. All in all I havent paid but $150 for all that stuff just cant wait to get it all in and saved some more and buy more! Thanks for that XD site. Great deals...ill wait the difference!
Pics to come soon...

I do have a Noob Question though...I REALLY want that Fake Suppressor but How can I get the stock A2 flash hinder off? also How would I install the Suppressor? Thanks in advanced!...By the way You guys are so NICE and VERY HELPFUL

THANKS
Justin.

Welcome aboard Justin.

Congrats on your new 715T, we're lookin forward to pics once you get it all tricked out. The flash hider will simply threaded right onto the barrel. It can be on there pretty tight and may take some effort, but it should twist off. Many manufacturers use a locking compound like Loctite on the threads, so a little heat from a heat gun or hair dryer should help loosen it up. Once you have it removed the fake can will thread right on...

Thanks! Sounds fairly easy but we will see. I hope I don't twist the barrel all up bc I don't have any kind of vise holder. I do have the vise grips but nothing to sit the rifle down and tighten it. So I hope it will work.
I can't wait to order a Magpul Stock and Suppressor

If possible, have someone else hold the barrel while you turn the plier.

Wrapping the barrel with a thin piece of rubber like one of those kitchen jar openers will help with a better grip...

Hahahahah funny thing is. That is exactly what I used!!!! The jar opener. Two great minds think alike. I heated it up with the blow dryer like u said and just a little bit of elbow grease it unscrewed off!

Just tonight ordered that Suppressor. Another question about the suppressor, this is gonna make my rifle 6" longer correct? :/ I'm not too happy about that but I've seen some pics where it looks like the suppressor is seated farther back giving it that "chopped barrel look".

Also can someone post a link to where I can buy a Magpul stock the cheapest one out there. Fake preferably...heck I don't care, it's just a .22 LOL

Which suppressor did you order?

The one I linked above from Tactical Innovations is a shroud that threads on over your barrel. It doesn't add any length at all...

Back