• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Accessories...

Yes, the threads are inside the end of the shroud.

You slip it over the barrel and thread it on...

What do u know, I have another question... Is there not a full slip on pistol grip for these rifles? Someone has to experiment with something here. Lol

I just remembered that when I had purchased my Smith&Wesson Bodyguard .380 semi-auto. I had bought a Rubber grip for it. It was $13 I found them online called. Google "Lyman Pachmayr Tactical Caliber Grip Glove for Smith and Wesson Bodyguard" and that's what I put on my rifle and it looks decent they make longer ones like for the 9mm pistols but this seems to look good and feels great. Check them out. I did take pics but my iPhone wont resize photos so I won't be able to post pics until tomorrow. Cheers!

Hey guys, long time listener, first time caller.

Just installed my UTG Flashlight/Laser and found a cheap and easy way to hide, cover, and secure the pressure switches. Just slip a piece of bicycle tube over the handles and voila! Give's it a custom feel and a better grip. Can operate the switches with my index and middle finger while comfortably maintaining grip with the others. Slipped one over the pistol grip as well for good measure :D

Whatcha think?

Attachments

• IMG_0721.jpg
    IMG_0721.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 584
  • IMG_0720.jpg
    IMG_0720.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 584
  • IMG_0719.jpg
    IMG_0719.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 584
zMan said:
Hey guys, long time listener, first time caller.

Just installed my UTG Flashlight/Laser and found a cheap and easy way to hide, cover, and secure the pressure switches. Just slip a piece of bicycle tube over the handles and voila! Give's it a custom feel and a better grip. Can operate the switches with my index and middle finger while comfortably maintaining grip with the others. Slipped one over the pistol grip as well for good measure :D

Whatcha think?

Many a gun gun grip has been enhanced with parts of a bicycle tube. Good idea to use it in conjunction with the pressure switch.

I see crossbow bolts in the background....we have a subforum for that as well...just saying :D

I almost thought the bicycle seats were those "truck nuts" Haha I'm glad they weren't. Bc I make fun of all the rednecks in Kentucky for them things.

shmoges said:
How much was that supressor!?
file.php

what did you use on the grip? been looking for something like that for a while

hey zMan! I just had to "borrow" the idea for the pressure switch for my front laser! works like it was made for it!

i have the 715T, carryhandle non-treaded barrel, and im thinking about a "fake" suppressor.
On tacticools website they mention to measure your barrel and send them the info before ordering
as mossy tweaked the diameters on several of them.
Any thoughts,suggestions or tips?

Heres mine so far..

Attachments

• 715top.jpg
    715top.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 403
Don't have a 715T, but I use a 6"-9" expandable bipod on my bench AR-15.

There's an easy way to figure out what length you'll need. Prop your forend up on something six inches off of your table and see if you can easily remove the mag without hitting the table. If not, you'll need to go higher...

Took off the stock tube and measured the rifle. 26.25 inches which makes it legal as a rifle even though it looks like a long barreled pistol.
m4.JPG

Back