• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossy stock iron sights.

Sfd714

.270 WIN
I don't like the factory sights on any of my slug guns. Both are Mossbergs. I mainly use my 9200. Id like to see what other people have done to fix/change there iron sights.

Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.

Re: Mossy stock iron sights.

Only thing i've done so far is replace the ghost ring front blade on my 590a1 with an Aimpro Fiber Optic blade...

This thing is awesome! It lights up like a laser in the sun and is incredibly bright even in low light...

Need something similar to that but needs to work good on my slug gun. Not sure if my front sight comes off. Doesn't look like.it does

Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.

Had to come up with a rear sight... as my Road Blocker didn't come with one. I was able to mount a Picatinny rail, then found a company who sold an iron rear V that mounts to the Picatinny rail. While not ideal, it does give me a full set of sights. I then replaced the front sight with a Tru-Glo front sight. It solved my problem.

If you have a vent rib try the Tru Glo Pro Series Magnum Gobble Dots. .A little pricy but I think the best adjustable I think you can buy.

Back