• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Movie suggestions.

As far as Movies go, I like No Country for Old Men; a great Coen Brother's film, IMO.

As far as Cable Series go, I really liked Justified.

Gotham is pretty damn good considering what passes for TV nowadays.

My wife likes Flash and Arrow, and they're OK, but I just don't seem to have the time to sit through all that stuff anymore.

When I was young I envisioned myself sitting around a lot, lounging in retirement.

Now that I'm there, there's nothing I want less than to sit around watching other people do things on TV, when I could still be doing things myself.

My mom turned 86 this week, and her biggest complaint is, "I can't DO things anymore!"

She watches a lot of TV . . . :(

I want to that....looked real good.

Anyone seen The Martian?
I thought it was prety cool...a little far fetched at times...but a good movie.

I really enjoyed The Martian except I kind of thought it was a little trite about the poor ghetto kid who saves the day by coming up with the math for some miracle orbit.

I really enjoyed The Martian except I kind of thought it was a little trite about the poor ghetto kid who saves the day by coming up with the math for some miracle orbit.

And now I don't have to watch the movie. .......Thanks........LOL!

Based on what I know about you, you'll love the other 99% of it.

It looks like I gave away the plot, but that's not so at all. His part is so minor in the show.

I just think the poor ghetto kid thing is over done.

Based on what I know about you, you'll love the other 99% of it.

It looks like I gave away the

plot, but that's not so at all. His part is so minor in the show.

I just think the poor ghetto kid thing is over done.

I was only joking. :)

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned The Walking Dead...:confused:

I know we're currently between seasons, but if you haven't watched it, get a box set and settle down.. :D

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned The Walking Dead...:confused:

I know we're currently between seasons, but if you haven't watched it, get a box set and settle down.. :D
There is a thread dedicated to TWD. Lots of us Mossberg Owners are fans

Bumpitty..
Any good movies lately? I just got netflix...

Back