MVP

Discussion in 'Mossberg MVP Bolt Action' started by kg4kpg, Sep 10, 2017.

1. kg4kpg

kg4kpg .22LR

i forgot I was a member of the Mossberg Owners Forum, lol. Anyway, sure looks like it's been moving slow here so I figured d I'd put up a couple recent pics of my rifle. It's just a stock MVP Patrol 5.56. Caldwell bipod and Nikon P-223 3-9x scope. I do not like the stock and will probably put a Boyd's stock on it. I like the MDT LSS chassis but can't justify $400, plus the other parts needed to set it up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017 at 8:25 PM
    Djcala likes this.
  2. MrSluggo

MrSluggo .410

Nice looking ! Did you MVP come stock with a muzzle brake, or is that after market ?
  3. Djcala

Djcala 20g Supporter

I bet its a pleasure to shoot. I dont have a 223 bolt gun but fancy the idea of one at some point.
  4. kg4kpg

kg4kpg .22LR

I'm the second owner so not sure. It's just a regular A2 birdcage unit but I'm putting a Strike Industries Type 89 compensater on it next week. My favorite comp that I use on my AR's as well.

IMG_2964.JPG
  5. SHubbell

SHubbell .22LR

I used a standard A2 as well. Now I shoot with a can. MVP predator. I am looking into that same scope. I have a Tasco something or another on it. It seems to do the trick, but I would rather have turrets I do not need a tool to turn.
  6. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator "Philanthropist"

That's a nice looking rifle!
    kg4kpg likes this.