• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My letter to my Congressman

Water Monkey

The man, the myth, the monkey
Supporter
Dear Congressman Zeldin,
Based on review of the facts concerning the horrible shooting tragedy in the Florida High School I am writing you to vote against any additional gun control legislation. Unfortunately, it appears yet again local, state and federal law enforcement agencies failed to intervene and place a known mentally ill and violent person under involuntary mental health review. This evil person had 911 called upon him over 30 times. This evil person was monitored at his local high school and was prohibited from having a backpack due to weapons issues and later expelled. This evil person was tipped off to the FBI yet the field agents failed to review the threat as credible.
Where were these monitoring agencies? Why was no psyche evaluation done at the high school? Why didn't local law enforcement place this violent individual in for evaluation after the 20th visit? Why didn't the FBI place this person into a mental facility due to his previous history and known violent tendencies once they reviewed his social media account?
Seems government failed us. Additional government will continue to fail us until you and others like you place true reform within these agencies and hold gross negligence accountable.
I refuse more gun control legislation. You should too if you want my vote going forward.
Regards,
Water Monkey

Nice, WM.
You will get a reply from his office in a couple of weeks. When you do take a good look at it and see if it contains any evidence that the congresscritter actually saw it. I've done the same thing several times and only a couple responses showed evidence of personal awareness of my communication other than a canned response. Just curious.

Nice, WM.
You will get a reply from his office in a couple of weeks. When you do take a good look at it and see if it contains any evidence that the congresscritter actually saw it. I've done the same thing several times and only a couple responses showed evidence of personal awareness of my communication other than a canned response. Just curious.

its usually canned but reaching out is better than bitching on the internet. I also speak out against draconian legislation locally in town board meetings.

Zeldin is the only representative I have that will at least consider 2A a recognized right. My senators are communist scumbags and my local state reps are RINOs to the max. Zeldin was my state senator before he defeated a true anti-gun zelot for the rep seat in 2014.

I get canned responses.

A lot of:

I support

I voted this particular way on a subject.

I have always believed

------------

Yes, I still write and call them sometimes.

I can not recall ever getting an actual senator on the phone though.

I just wonder how the "officials" in charge of these organizations can even get up in the morning let alone go into their "job" and keep a straight face. If they exhibited this same performance in any private industry they would have been terminated immediately. as far as our elected officials I believe there is no hope, their pockets are lined by too many special interest groups to even be considerate of the ones at home who put their faith in them. I expect any moment for the black helicopters to be landing in my backyard. Do I sound paranoid or are they really out to get me?

My senators are communist scumbags and my local state reps are RINOs to the max. Zeldin was my state senator before he defeated a true anti-gun zelot for the rep seat in 2014.

Good letter, Monk. What is Zeldin's NRA rating?

I remember that gash of yours, Gigglebra , before she was a US Senator. She was a state rep or something? She might have been NRA B- which was wasn't bad for a Dumpocrap. Now she is clearly an F. Who the hell votes for these people?

Good letter, Monk. What is Zeldin's NRA rating?

I remember that gash of yours, Gigglebra , before she was a US Senator. She was a state rep or something? She might have been NRA B- which was wasn't bad for a Dumpocrap. Now she is clearly an F. Who the hell votes for these people?

A rating. He signed on to the national ccw real quick this year.

https://www.nraila.org/campaigns/2016/lee-zeldin/

Although he has a shaky record in the NYS Senate. He was absent from voting during the SAFE Act but was on active duty for the reserves at the time. He came out publicly against it.

Please don't get me started on the NRA. I promise, it will end badly.

Back