• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My new SA-20 report

dadeo316

Copper BB
After taking out my new sa20 for the fiirst time I am very happy with my purchase. My model is the full size with 26" barrel and black synthetic stock. My gun will cycle almost everything that I have ran through it. I haven't had a chance to pick up any of the federal bulk pack from Wal-Mart but, the winchester bulk is the only ammo so far that will not cycle. I had lots of input from other guys stating that I would want to break in my new gun with heavy loads but, it ran pretty good. I did the usual clean and lube for a new gun and, took it apart about every 15 shots to clean off the tube and gas piston and relube lightly. I guess I should have made a list of ammo that I ran. I did have one old remington bulk pack that I bought years ago that is rated at 1200fps that ran just fine too with no hangups.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Good deal. Love hearing these good reports.

I've not had any luck with the cheap Winchester shells out of my guns either. And not just Mossberg either.

I wanted to add a picture or 2. I'm also happy to report that federal bulk from Wal-Mart functions flawlessly! My first semi auto shotgun and I'm loving it!
98903ade1510ec7814b08f9686c4a415.jpg
4832a8136d8d561b538a042ab46317b3.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Back