• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My Single Actions...

Does that Centennial cock from the front of the cylinder?

No CQ...I had taken the picture without the hammer because it had a stress crack and was out being repaired.

I haven't taken a new pic with the repaired hammer yet.

The lever under the cylinder pin releases the pin for reloading.

The Centennial International Exhibition of 1876, the first official World's Fair in the United States, was held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, from May 10th to November 10th, 1876, to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence in Philadelphia.

It was held in Fairmount Park along the Schuylkill River on fairgrounds designed by Herman J. Schwarzmann. Nearly 10 million visitors attended the exhibition and thirty-seven countries participated in it.

Memorial Hall...that was the grand entrance to the exhibits still stands today...

Yea DJ...the Model 1903 was chambered in .32 ACP...the Model 1908 in .380 ACP.

Yea DJ...the Model 1903 was chambered in .32 ACP...the Model 1908 in .380 ACP.
Did you know Colt actually made new one not to long ago in .32. I saw one it was nostalgic but i didnt care for the finish. Just not same as 100 yr old seevice mated parts and patina.

Back