1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

My wife is awesome

Discussion in 'Long Guns' started by John A., Mar 6, 2015.

1. John A.

John A. Unconstitutional laws are not laws. Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

I like the avatar change.

Of course I've been taking good care of the Fal. Been a while since I had it out though.
  2. cmcdonald

cmcdonald Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Thanks John! I adopted it after the Ottawa shooting.

Maybe one day I'll be able to own a FAL up here but it won't be one day soon I'm sure. We're making some headway on our laws here but it's a very long slow grind. Could be that we're in an election year and our Conservative government is trying to placate those who stand a lil right of center. Who knows?

Our Prime Minister just this week outright said firearms are for personal protection especially for those in outlying areas...well duh...but....and the really big BUT is, that's an extremely controversial thing for a politician in the highest office to even come close to saying here in Canada.
  3. John A.

John A. Unconstitutional laws are not laws. Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

I don't know why, but for some reason, it's harder to get a law stricken from the books than it is to write them.
    carbinemike likes this.
  4. carbinemike

carbinemike Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

Ain't that truth!
  5. cmcdonald

cmcdonald Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

No doubt about that!

Should have ended my post with a...hooray for our side!! The liberal hornets nest is sufficiently stirred now!!:D
    LAZY EYED SNIPER likes this.
  6. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Give 'em hell brother!