• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mystery Wood Stock and Fore-Ends: What Do They Fit?

Bobster

.30-06
I got the stock and two fore-ends in a "package" along with a cut-down or "Bantam" black synthetic 500 stock (not shown) advertised as a "Magpul" stock :rolleyes:. The 500 stock even came with a Magpul sticker... ;)

QUESTION: What do they fit or came off of?

The stock says "Winchester" on the butt pad and has a satin finish. So what model did it come off of?

The checkered fore-end has a glossy finish and is stamped "9352" inside. Any thoughts on make/model?

The smooth fore-end has an "oiled" finish and sling stud. It has the date "Sep 9 2014" inside. Any thoughts on make/model?

PS: And any anyone interested in trading for any or all? Condition is good but far from perfect with misc. dings and scuffs here or there.

stock1.jpg stock2f.jpg stock3f.jpg

Bob...I inserted your pix as full size...

No, I was trying to use the 9352 forend number to try to find what it went to and came across that link.

I do know that buttstock is really pretty. Whatever it goes to.

BUMP! Anyone have any input? The stock looks like it is from some kind of lever action, maybe aftermarket? o_O

Back