1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Natchezss Crossbow Sale

Discussion in 'Crossbow' started by MikeD, Aug 21, 2013.

1. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

FYI

Natchezss is running a sale on Horton bows right now with some great deals:

--Link Removed --

I'm thinking of upgrading my own setup....

EDIT: I have removed the link, I cannot wholeheartedly recommend this sale knowing that the company has gone defunct.
  2. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Nice!

Thanks for the heads-up Mike...
  3. MikeD

Sorry, just found out Horton's gone out of business and that's what they bows are so cheap. I thought they were just end of model year closeouts.

Looks like they were picked up by Ten Point so looking to see how I plays out.

I'm a little worried though as I ordered one......
  4. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Oh dang,

Keep us posted...
  5. MikeD

Got the bow today.

The Good: The Horton Fury is a work of art. it really is a beautiful crossbow, very lightweight and compact with the reverse limb technology.

The Bad:
    • The bow had obviously been used. There is wear on the rail and string serving.
    • There was no owners manual or setup instructions
    • The box was very damaged.
    • The limbs were tweeked a bit causing the cams to not line up perectly which caused the string to set at an angle across the rail. (This was the deal breaker)

I've already filled out the return order, packaged it back up and am just waiting for UPS to pick it up.

I can deal with a lot of stuff but tweaked limbs on a bow when there is no warranty or replacement parts is not one of them.

My lack or product research has cost me a bit but lesson learned. Sorry if anyone else gets a lemon out of this. I removed the link from my original post.
  6. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Damn Mike, that sucks!

Good luck with the returns process...
  7. MikeD

Update - Finally got my money back for the bow, it was credited back into the account while I was out of town.

No questions asked, they refunded the price of the bow, original shipping and return shipping. I honestly only expected a refund of the actual sale price of the bow.

I got a bad bow but they took care of me!! Love companies with good CS.
  8. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Excellent news Mike!

Glad to see good CS still exists out there...
  9. MikeD

I'm reposting this as it was posted by an employee of Natchezss on another Forum regarding their closouts.

I am a huge supported of companies that have good CS. I've already made another order for some other gear from Natchezss.