• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

need help finding 00buck?

yup :D
im in NY and i have 1 year to stock up before gov. cumo wants my DNA to buy a box of shells.

If you buy the maximum of 20 boxes, which is only 100 rounds, it comes out to about 68 cents a round.

Still, not too bad AND it is in stock........... for now.

I agree, Stigmata. We better get 'em while they got 'em. The dry spells at ammunition providers continue to wax and wane.

Definitely AL, most my rounds have come from on line orders. Only a few boxes here and there at the box stores. U got to be at the store at 9am when they unload the truck to get any locally, and if you work...... good luck and hope someone missed a box :lol:

http://palmettostatearmory.com/inde...ck-shot-80rds-in-plano-ammo-can-12fhv00b.html

fio12gbulk.jpg

Shows to be in stock again (9:00PM Eastern Feb 25 2013). Take care. Tom Worthington.

Lately I've noticed a lot of 00 buck at my local Walmart. In the last 2 weeks I've bought 8-15 round boxes, and the still have over 20 more boxes here..... may have to hit them up again soon, b4 they are all gone.
Don't know if other Walmarts have them on there shelves too, but worth a look next time you're there!

Back