• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Net Neutrality!!!!!!

You all are watching way too much CNN and MSNBC! :rolleyes: Take a deep breath--everything is going to be fine. The marketplace will take of us. :)

Remember, this was a Nobama monstrosity from a mere 4 years ago. It is akin to Nobamaphones. Do you think EVERYONE should have the same internet access speeds? My, that is awfully Robin Hoody of you ... :rolleyes: ;)

I agree. And net neutrality was the internet equivalent of government run healthcare.

Has anyone seen the bill that actually passed yet?

I can't find it.

Only references.

NEXT UP ON NET NEUTRALITY — House telecom Chairman Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) announced plans to introduce a net neutrality bill this week, Ashley reports. “Everybody is for a free and open internet, and that is what we want to preserve," Blackburn said in a video released on her Twitter page the same day as the FCC vote last Thursday. "You can look for legislation next week where Congress will do its job. We will codify the need for no blocking, no throttling and making certain that we preserve that free and open internet.” Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.) and Rep. Mike Coffman (R-Colo.) are among those who have also signaled an interest in developing legislation of some kind to enshrine the rules into law. Most Republican supporters of net neutrality legislation are looking to codify a standard that's weaker than the now-overturned rules.

Back