• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New 12 Gauge Ammo!!!

I was wondering who would pick up on that.....

1000 +......pshaw...

When I read thru their marketing hype I feel like I am talking to some putz in India who just doesn't get it.

@nachogrande

What's with outdoor.com? I didn't do a google search on em, but, are they bad or something?

Last edited:
I read one post on there about a guy who went bear hunting in PA, in which he described the hunt.

There are only two other comments condemning him for hunting a beautiful animal that won't be around for their kids and grandkids to see because of people like him.

I don't know if that's representative of outdoor .com

RE: ALL OUTDOOR.COM, they are a sponsor in many forums, so I'm choosing my words carefully & remembering what Mama said about if you can't say something nice. The subject topics have a nice hook to them, but bottom line FOR ME is that they are promoting sales of something I don't need/want, (can you say overhyped crap), or praising some questionable practices I don't agree with. An example a few months ago they were praising a kid who on his first hunt illegally shot 2 deer, (1 too many) & his Dad tagged 1 he didn't shoot, to cover for him. NOT THE WAY TO START A KID OFF IMO, & certainly not worth publicizing.

An example a few months ago they were praising a kid who on his first hunt illegally shot 2 deer, (1 too many) & his Dad tagged 1 he didn't shoot, to cover for him. NOT THE WAY TO START A KID OFF IMO, & certainly not worth publicizing.

Oooohhh...that is not good. Not good at all.

Back