• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New 930 "High Performance" Autoloaders

LAZY EYED SNIPER

Overwatch
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
These were pictured in Dan's SHOT Show 2014 Picture And Video Thread, but I wanted to highlight them here for discussion. There's not much info on the Mossberg site yet, but one can only hope that these "High Performance" models feature the same upgrades as the 930 JM Pro signature models. With the elevated price tag I sure hope so...

930 High Performance Autoloaders

Model #85122 - Black Synthetic/Matte Blue, MSRP: $890.00

Model #85123 - Kryptek Yeti Camo, MSRP: $945.00

SPECIFICATIONS:

Gauge: 12
Chamber Size: 3"
Capacity: 13
Barrel: 28 Vent Rib
Sights: Fiber Optic Front
Chokes: Accu-Set
Overall Length: 52.5"
Length Of Pull: 14"
Barrel Finish: Matte Blue or Kryptek Yeti Camo
Stock: Synthetic Black or Kryptek Yeti Camo
Weight: 8.25 lb

FEATURES:

This 13-shot comes with a 5-shot conversion kit, available in Kryptek Yeti camo, or as black synthetic/matte finish

I'll definitely be looking into to these new additions the Mossberg's line and hope to find one locally for a hands-on review...

...also a new 10-shot JM Pro in Kryptek Typhon camo...

JM Pro 10-Shot Kryptek Typhon Camo

Model #85133 - Matte Blue/Kryptek Typhon Camo, MSRP: $780.00

SPECIFICATIONS:

Gauge: 12
Chamber Size: 3"
Capacity: 10
Barrel: 24 Vent Rib
Sights: Fiber Optic Front
Chokes: Accu-Set
Overall Length: 44.5"
Length Of Pull: 14"
Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
Stock: Synthetic (Kryptek Typhon)
Weight: 7.75 lb

FEATURES:

• Built to Jerry Miculek’s specifications
• 9-Round extended magazine tube
• Beveled loading gate and shorter forend for quicker loading times
• Oversized bolt handle and bolt release
• Dual gas system offers lighter recoil and easier cycling
• Free Gun Lock/2-Year Limited Warranty Included

In the world of competitive shooting, the name Jerry Miculek is synonymous with record-breaking success. A highly-accomplished shooter and five-time USPSA 3-Gun National Championship winner, Miculek depends on his equipment to reliably-deliver when fractions of seconds count. Now you can shoot the same shotgun that this legendary champion uses as Mossberg proudly announces the JM Pro Series 930 Tactical Class of signature shotguns. Initial offerings in this series of competition-oriented autoloaders include 10-shot and 9-shot versions with many performance-enhancing features. Further distinguishing this signature series is the “JM Pro Series Tactical Class” logo laser-engraved on the receiver.

Nice.

I really like the new camo patterns.I just don't know if I could spend that much.

Much like we discussed last year at this time, I really wish they would spend as much time fixing the problems with their current models (930SPX and 715 specifically), their quality control and their customer service.

Amy Robbins from NOIR on NRA Freestyle did a gun review on the Mossberg 930 in Kryptek Camo. In fact she did one on that gun and NOIR himself did a nice review on the JM Pro itself. I've attached the links below! ENJOY!

Amy's Review:

Noir's Review:

In fact, Noir's review sold me on my 930 JM Pro Tac. Class and I LOVE IT TO DEATH. Enjoy everyone@

Yes, Gunny, it looks nose heavy, but it isn't. I got one and expected it to be as graceful as swinging a telephone pole, but she swings smoothly through any pigeon and is a lot of fun to play JM and blast 13 shells as fast as you can pull the trigger. My 14 year old son can empty it as fast as I can. It is a shooting machine!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back