• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New AR Project...

No, it turned out:

awesome.gif

I like good service when I buy something from someone.

I recently bought a stock from rtg in Vegas and had it in hand 2 days later.

Budsgunshop on the other hand, despite being a 2 1/2 hour drive up the interstate from me, took 4 days to ship the uzi.

Not real impressed with that.

Wel done Sir. Glad to see you didnt blow yourself up.

Sent from my Barnett Raptor using alien technology

Put most of the lower parts together back during the ban threat when pickins were slim. Have some parts on the way that will better tune the new pistol to my liking...

• ALG Defense ACT combat trigger
  • JP Enterprises Reliability Enhanced Reduced Power Spring Kit (3.5lb-4.0lb)
  • JoeBob's AR15 Grip Screw Trigger Adjuster
  • Seekins Precision billet trigger guard

Got the new parts listed above installed and it made a ton of difference. Brought the pull weight down from a gritty 7 lb to a clean, crisp 3.7 lb. The JBO trigger adjuster is really a clever and inexpensive way to remove all the slack from a trigger. If anyone hasn't seen it yet, you should check it out...

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/JoeBob_s_Trigger_Adjuster_p/jb-triggeradjuster.htm

I haven't seen that one yet... very interesting concept! I've been thinking about running a spring kit in conjunction with my ACT trigger... how does the stock ACT trigger compare to the ACT trigger with JP springs?

It's so simple I'm pissed I didn't come up with and patent the idea.

With the factory springs, the ACT was breaking right at about 6 lb. The JP springs brought it down to just under 4lb. Not too bad for $11.50...

Add $14.95 for the JBO trigger adjuster and it makes a hell of an upgrade for just under $27...

SHOOT IT !!! I am curious about that pig, should direct the noise away from you pretty good

bet that's important with how short it is......I might start researching building one soon. Probably be straight brutal with a good comp

The Troy front sight arrived this afternoon and the new pistol is finally complete. Headed out to the range in the morning...

All these builds have me drooling...... I almost started ordering parts last night. But opted to be responsible, and keep my priorities inline [emoji37]

Now that I "think" my AR project is done for now I'm thinking of building a pistol next after the handgun purchase of course! I'm jealous LES!

Back