• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New AR Project...

My neighbor came over and we spent about an hour and a half talking through the assembly as we put it all together...

He was really happy with the rifle and said he learned a lot. I'm taking it out early in the morning to make sure everything is in working order and then I'll hand it over...

It's nice to have great neighbors.

Look's great.

Yes Sir it is.

Believe it or not I actually got the better end of the neighbor bargain. He's an HVAC guy. When my outside unit took a dump last summer he took two days off work and put in a new high output Trane unit on his own time. Saved me over two grand. Slapping a rifle together for him is the least I could do...

He is.

Took it out early this morning for a function check and everything is as it should be. It runs like a champ and all casings ejected into a nice 2-3 foot circle about six feet out to my 3 o'clock. Both Pmags fed well and I set a 25yd zero on the irons to start him off. I'll hand it over this afternoon...

No problem Sir, glad it's working out for you.

...and thank you. I'm gonna save a link to this page for the next time my wife says I'm always wrong...

You would be wrong to save the page to show your wife.

Trust me on that.

And just so as to not hijack the topic, the LPK for my grand daughters AR should be in the mailbox tomorrow.

Apparently the old USPS motto...

"Neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night, stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds."

...no longer applies. We got hit with more ice and about 4" of snow last night and my CQB comp that was supposed to arrive today is a no show along with the rest of our mail...

I think my mail has ran 3 different times since Feb 13th.

No, I'm not kidding.

Back