• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New AR Project...

Dude, we got even more snow last night, which was followed by rain and flooding and mudslides and even more snow this morning.

The weatherman said it's gonna be in the mid 40's next week around here. I hope to God this is the end of it for this year.

Very cool, it looks like it would be good to thump someone in the chest to create distance too.

It very likely would.

I certainly wouldn't want to take a thump in the sternum from one. Didn't get out with it this weekend, but I'm planning to get out on Saturday to run it a bit. I'm counting on the increased back pressure to help clean up my erratic extraction...

Nice. Hopefully it works as nice as it looks.

Forgot to post back on the new comp after I put a few mags through it last weekend.

Did what I wanted it to do. The pistol cycles well with it and it cleaned up my ejection pattern pretty good. Money well spent...

After today I want to go up one in buffer weight ......the Eotech rocked balls man, I really like it, no barrier shooting or anything but I shot 100 rounds out to 50 and as close as 10. I can tell it is going to be better for me than a tube red dot .....and I really like the tube red dot.

After today I want to go up one in buffer weight ......the Eotech rocked balls man, I really like it, no barrier shooting or anything but I shot 100 rounds out to 50 and as close as 10. I can tell it is going to be better for me than a tube red dot .....and I really like the tube red dot.

Nice, I'm glad to know you like it.

Once I started using them it's been hard for me to go back to anything else...

Back