• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New AR Project...

I was planning a little breaking and entering over at lazy eyed snipers castle. After seeing his arsenal, I have re thought my plan and shall seek loot else where.

It's not the arsenal you have to worry about.

It's the moat full of crocodiles that'll get ya. If you make it past the crocs I've got a naked picture of Feinstein guarding the guns...

Yup, that's the desired effect. Nobody will get within 40 feet of that photo. Works better than a trained giraffe...

Howdy yall.

Just dropping in to share my latest project. My sister visited a while back and spent some time going through the collection. She took a liking to one of my 5.56 pistols and wanted one of her own. She just recently completed her chemo treatments and is now cancer free, so in honor of her fight I had to go with a Spike's "F**k Cancer" lower...

Resized_Resized_20190830_115937(1).jpeg
20190831_110152.jpg
20190831_105638.jpg

I'm so glad that she's doing well. My Mom has been what they classify as remission for almost a year now since her new treatments, which has been a God send because as most people are aware, Multiple Myeloma doesn't technically have a cure.

How has your Dad been?

I love how you made that.

Thanks buddy.

My Mom and my Pop have fought through it as well. It's a hell of a thing to go through and I'm happy to know that your Dad beat it...

Back