1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

New ATI Taurus handgun grips

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Tom396, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Tom396

Tom396 .30-06

http://www.atigunstocks.com/168-new-handgun-grips

Honestly, darn near makes me want to buy one of those Taurus handguns just to put one of these grips on it. Nice.

I hope they come up with a similar product for the Taurus 605 .357. I probably would buy a new 605 to put one of these grips on. I already have an old Taurus 689 .357. You aren't gonna make a grip that fits it, are you? :D Take care. Tom Worthington
  2. ATIgunstocksUSA

ATIgunstocksUSA ATI Outdoors "Philanthropist"

We're glad you're a fan Tom, and believe it or not they are even better in person. When everyone in the office got to checking them out the response was crazy. The comfort and repeatable hand placement brought shooting those revolvers to a whole new level.

Hopefully you'll get your hands on one to see for yourself! We can't dish on any future product however, but thanks for the interest!
  3. Tom396

Tom396 .30-06

I have one of the Talon pistol grips on one of my shotguns and love it to death. If it's anything like that, I'm already sold. Take care. Tom Worthington
  4. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator Sponsor "Philanthropist"

I will be sure to take a lot of detailed pictures while at SHOT show and post them up in this thread. I too am very excited to see these grips in person. My only hope is they will produce them for other pistols like my ruger revolvers.