• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Crimson Trace laser for shockwave

I ended up using the Tacstar side saddle instead of the GGG. One additional shell holder, and I liked the look a little better. I can cram 12 minishells into it! Along with the eight in the tube and one in the chamber, that's a whopping 21 shells in or on the gun.

Hmm. Perhaps I should rename my boomstick "Blackjack!"

When I started this thread a couple years ago, CT said it was only for the 12ga. After seeing new guy kodiak' s post about his 20 gauge having one, I checked the CT link, and it now says it fits 12 and 20, but the PDF download from jan 2019 says 12ga only. WTH?

I have not had a chance to contact CT to clarify.

Mine came with an additional plastic piece that goes under the laser saddle so it fits a 20 ga Mossberg.

The more I read all the chatter about the shockwave and how guys are upgrading them to have, basically, a SBS system, the more I'm thinking having one is a good idea. Seems to me like an almost ideal "emergency" truck gun.

When I started this thread a couple years ago, CT said it was only for the 12ga. After seeing new guy kodiak' s post about his 20 gauge having one, I checked the CT link, and it now says it fits 12 and 20, but the PDF download from jan 2019 says 12ga only. WTH?

I have not had a chance to contact CT to clarify.
Nippr,
Sorry. Been away from here a few days.

It is correct that the Laser Saddle by CT now comes with a shim that goes under the saddle, to make it fit a 20.

I actually just got a second laser saddle (green) and swapped it out with the red I had on it. I guess green is more visible in daylight, from what I have read. Time will tell, but it does seem that way.

I plan on sending the red one back and running green.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

After installation, both Laser Saddles appeared to be good elevation-wise, but both needed windage adjustment to the right (easily accomplished w/the included micro hex wrench).
I noticed that mine is a bit too far to the left as well. Wonder if it's because it's sighted in at 50 feet from the factory.

Mine seems to be finicky when using the 3 side pads, so once I got it going, I just use the master switch to turn it on and off. I’m lazy that way..lol

Mine seems to be finicky when using the 3 side pads, so once I got it going, I just use the master switch to turn it on and off. I’m lazy that way..lol
so... how did you get it to only use the on-off switch? I would prefer mine to be that way...sometimes I have to really push on the side pads to activate it. Did you bypass the pads?

Back