• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New From Alabama

DEAN BUFFINGTON

Supporter
Just joined & have not purchased my 930spx yet but I wanted to learn everything I could about it before I buy it. Very good site & the knowledge is great & thanks to all. I have several shotguns & pistols & this Mossburg will go nicely with my collection. The first upgrade is the Mesa Tactical stock & so on & so on you know it never ends. just don't tell your wife that. She loves guns also

Welcome from MI!!!

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Welcome to the MOSSBERG Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

:cheers:
Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.

ripjack13

:welcome:

I finally bought my 930spx the other day & glad to say it was due to this boards (overwhelming support ) of this fine firearm. I had to put it on layaway & did use Bud's gun shop for the purchase. I put it on layaway due to the fact I just purchased a 870 a month prior to buying this & spent a fortune buying goodies for it. But the good news is I will have it by the 15th of this month & was able to put a good down payment on it. I have several gun's but this one for some reason is extra special. I have watched so many videos of this shotgun & it is an amazing piece of American craftsmanship. I bought the tan version & will offset it in black. I already bought a Fenix tk-16 light & looking at the mesa- tactical stock. This is a great place to get valid information on this gun & I really appreciate being able to just punch a button & every bit of info I could ever want on this shotgun is at my fingertips. Absolutely great bunch of people on this forum trying to help people like myself that are not as knowledgeable but want to learn. Thanks to all on this forum I own the greatest firearm ever made.
MOSSBERG 930 SPX 12 ga shotgun

Back