• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New from France !

Nice to meet you all!
I'm from France and i own a mossberg 590 on which i'm trying to get some information and to trace back its history.
I will be happy to share my experiences and to get to know more on mossberg pump action guns.

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN, USA.
I spent a summer in France in the mid '80s and returned with thoughts of retiring and living in the area of Gap and Tallard.
Alas, it was not to be, but I have fond memories of my travels there.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

:cheers:
Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.

ripjack13

:welcome:

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Welcome from Germany neighbour ;-) and hope you‘ve a pretty good time here and with your Mossy.

Welcome from Sunny Central California, where we make more faux French wine than anywhere in the world. ;)

I have never been to France, but I sent my daughter there when she was in college. She was quite impressed by the differences between American and European culture.

If I ever go there, I will go by ship instead of airplane. I'm retired now, so I'm not in a hurry, and I hate airports. I have traveled a lot and the trip is always as interesting as the destination.

Welcome from Michigan, USA!!

Thank you all for your warm welcome !!!
So many people from different areas!! If only i had enough time to get to know you all! Always interesting to learn from each other's culture. If i can be of any help let me know!

I've posted in the mossberg 590 forum for some help to trace my shotgun. Since the barrel has been shortened by the previous owner and maybe other changes, I'm trying to figure out what configuration the shotgun came out when issued from the factory in 1993. I would like to put it back in its original condition.
No luck so far. Let's hope some of you guys have some info.

Bishop ;)

Back