• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New from Jersey

Loki

.22LR
I am James from Jersey and found this site by searching for 930 reviews. I have had a Mossberg kicking around in my hands since I bought my first firearm a few years ago. I hunt with my Mossberg ironically I deer hunt with a familiar shotgun to the Fish and Game in my state the 590a1 . At least that's what I was informed of. I hunt pheasant with a Maverick 88. I began looking for guidance on aftermarket barrel support for the Mossberg Patriot to swap to a 7X57.

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Welcome to the forum from Florida. You get a chance post a pic or two.

Not sure where to post a picture but I'm going to drop my shotgun pic here. From top to bottom high standard flite king modified choke, H&r pardner pump, Maverick 88, h&r topper m48 single shot could not save it from being tacticooled by someone had to rebuild it and correct issues in the destruction of the gun, 590a1 blackwater edition.

(Edited to read could not instead of could)

Attachments

• IMAG0371_2.jpg
    IMAG0371_2.jpg
    765 KB · Views: 10
Top to bottom browning a5 from 47, Mossberg model 9200, Mossberg 500 from 84, maverick 88 field. The top of the high standard flite king is seen on the far bottom.

Attachments

• IMAG0371_1.jpg
    IMAG0371_1.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 3
Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

:cheers:
Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. I absolutely love that name too. I had named my pit/lab Loki. Sadly she passed a few years ago.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.

ripjack13

:welcome:

downsized_0726001547.jpg

Basketball anyone?

Loki shares>
index.php

Nice collection there. Thanx for sharing.

Welcome from MI!!

Back