• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New from manitoba

Hardek

Copper BB
Hello all. Just bought first moss berg last fall for deer season. I had been wanting to use a ph. 303 that season but could not get it sighted in. I was on cabela's site and saw the new patriot with the wood stock really liked the look. I researched further on the Web. I liked what I read. I went to cabela's and handled one. WOW nice it had some heft to it. Bought it in 308. I am very happy with it. I had to change the scope to a better one but otherwise love the rifle. Now I want one in 243. Love the old wood and blue rifles.

Welcome to the forum from Florida and congrats on your new Mossy.

Welcome to Mossberg Owners and we're certainly happy to have you!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Yeah, a lot of companies these days are mass producing their guns with a cold, lifeless, plastic stock.

I know there are both positives and negatives to using wood. Rot and moisture/heat warp to name three, but there is some something a little extra special finding a gun that someone has taken the time to make a really nice, pretty wood stock on it.

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your Patriot. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Welcome to the MO, Hardek.
I've never visited Manitoba but I've been through Ontario a little bit.

I used to live at the Canadian border near Rainy River, Ontario.

I might like to get back up there and do some fishing. No place like it.

Welcome from MI!!

A 243 is on my want list as well.

Back