• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New from New York - Putnam County

BirdPrey

.22LR
Hi all - new from NY in Putnam County. I have a Mossberg 500A Mariner for home defense. I use my Winchester 1200 for trap. Glad to join the board!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your new 500 Mariner. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. We even have a non-Mossberg shotgun thread in our "Other Weapons" section. We'd love to see some pics of your 1200. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Sure thing, thanks for the warm welcome. Liking this place already. I'll be sure to post pics once I get caught up to speed on here. I'll also include my other guns.

Also, anyone going to the rallies on 2/8? I missed the one this weekend, and I have seen online everywhere that they want to make the 2/8 one huge, while the politicians are at work. Here is a Facebook page with information that I found http://www.facebook.com/events/406312512782872/

I know we all need to stick together on this one if we want to keep our rights. As those sweet Mossberg hats say, MOLON LABE!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! BTW I am from Cortlandt Manor and will be going to the rally unless something major comes up at work.

Welcome from MI!!

Thank you all for the welcome. Just ordered my hat.

Plan on wearing it to the range and to the rally on 2/8. Molon Labe!

Howdy and welcome to the club. :D
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions. We hope you enjoy it here with our laid back, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
And remember....
We're here to help, not hinder. ;)

Let me know when you get your hat, in the hat topic, and I hope you love it!!

ripjack13

Back