• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New from Virginia

marty

Copper BB
Hi all. I'm originally from upstate NY in a town called Saranac. Had a small farm where I raised Scottish Highland beef and pheasants and such. Got tired of the long winters and headed south. Not raising any animals and just enjoying retirement. Just picked up a Shockwave 410 for the little lady. Glad to be here and learn about the gun. Right now we are looking for a scabbard to put in the Polaris ranger.

Welcome, Marty, to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
I don't know exactly where you are in VA, but I spent a spell in the '50s in Falls Church when my father work at BuWeap.

There is plenty of talk here about the Shockwave, so you should be able to share w/ several shooters.
Sometime drop a pic of your SW so we see it. Yes, we do be loving pix.

license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Welcome, Marty, to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
I don't know exactly where you are in VA, but I spent a spell in the '50s in Falls Church when my father work at BuWeap.

There is plenty of talk here about the Shockwave, so you should be able to share w/ several shooters.
Sometime drop a pic of your SW so we see it. Yes, we do be loving pix.

license_20121027180427_80337.jpg
I should have put in where we moved. We moved to Oak Level, VA. Located between Martinsville and Rocky Mount. Still getting familiar with the area ourselves. We moved here in October of 2018. Thanks for the welcome.

:welcome:

Howdy, welcome to the club.
Sorry I'm late to the festivities...
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...
Cheers!
:cheers:

Back