• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New guy for Northern Nevada

tazdevils610

Copper BB
Just registered. Looking to buy first shotgun in 20yrs. Mostly a pistol shooter. Looking at a Mossberg 930. But they are had to find at local gun shops.
Thanks
Richard

Welcome aboard!

Good luck in your search. There's plenty of info on the site here, so take your time researching the various models and let us know if we can help. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions and good luck with your decision.

Enjoy the site!

Indeed, welcome to Mossberg Owners!

If you dont mind ordering online, I suggest checking out Buds Guns! At least a few people here have ordered from Buds!!!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum tazdevils610 !!

Those 930's are good looking shotguns... ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! From experience I can assure you that the Mossberg 930 is a great shotgun and for me the best bang for your buck semiauto shotgun available (there may be ones with nicer finishes but none that will eat virtually any ammunition and have available so many affordable barrels). I have several other semiauto shotguns but my go to is always my 930!

Howdy tazdevils610, and welcome to the club!

Back