1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

New guy for Northern Nevada

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by tazdevils610, Oct 19, 2011.

1. tazdevils610

tazdevils610 Copper BB

Just registered. Looking to buy first shotgun in 20yrs. Mostly a pistol shooter. Looking at a Mossberg 930. But they are had to find at local gun shops.
    Thanks
    Richard
  2. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Welcome aboard!

Good luck in your search. There's plenty of info on the site here, so take your time researching the various models and let us know if we can help. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions and good luck with your decision.

Enjoy the site!
  3. shaner

shaner .270 WIN

hello to ya
  4. @Ammo-Head design

@Ammo-Head design .410

Welcome!! Pistols are good too! Welcome sir!! :D
  5. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator Sponsor

Indeed, welcome to Mossberg Owners!

If you dont mind ordering online, I suggest checking out Buds Guns! At least a few people here have ordered from Buds!!!
  6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum tazdevils610 !!

Those 930's are good looking shotguns... ;)
  7. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator Sponsor "Philanthropist"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! From experience I can assure you that the Mossberg 930 is a great shotgun and for me the best bang for your buck semiauto shotgun available (there may be ones with nicer finishes but none that will eat virtually any ammunition and have available so many affordable barrels). I have several other semiauto shotguns but my go to is always my 930!
  8. lateck

lateck .270 WIN

Welcome and Hello from way down south of you. :D

Lateck,
  9. Bobert

Bobert .22LR

Not sure if you have looked into Reds Trading Post in Twin Falls ID yet: http://www.redstradingpost.com/contact_us.php

They are usually pretty good at either having what you want or being able to find it for you. It is about 30 minutes from Jackpot Nevada, but quite a ways from anywhere else.
  10. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Howdy tazdevils610, and welcome to the club!