• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New guy from East Texas

Hey everyone another new member here. Just bought a 590m. I've got plenty of experience with revolvers, pistols and rifles. But haven't owned a shotgun since the single shot .410 of my youth. So there's plenty to learn, and I figured this would be a good place for that.

Welcome to the forum from Florida and congrats on your new Mossy.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to learning more about it. I'm trying to customize it to my intended use. And hoping that I can benefit from the experience of others here. Maybe I won't have to re-invent the whole process.

Hey everyone another new member here. Just bought a 590m. I've got plenty of experience with revolvers, pistols and rifles. But haven't owned a shotgun since the single shot .410 of my youth. So there's plenty to learn, and I figured this would be a good place for that.[
Thanks, I'm looking forward to learning more about it. I'm trying to customize it to my intended use. And hoping that I can benefit from the experience of others here. Maybe I won't have to re-invent the whole process.
i also just recently purchased a 590m. Already love shooting it. But I’d like to make a few modifications. I’m curious if anyone has attempted to mod the 590M yet? Exp stock, fore grip, vertical foregrip.

I've looked at the magpul set up. That seems to be the easiest way to add a vertical grip. Unfortunately the magpul replacement for the stock corn cob grip won't fit with the heat shield attached. At least that's what magpul says.
However, I've seen one on a reviewer's picture. That was part of an Amazon review for a combination SGA butt stock, and magpul fore grip. His definitely had a heat shield. A little dremel modification possibly?

Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...
Cheers!
:cheers:

Welcome to Mossbergowners from E TN.

index.php

Back