• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New guy!

Hi everyone! I'm Kris, USN vet, been working at Trijicon since '96...so I might know a thing or 2 about sighting systems. :D I have stood watch with M12s, Ithacas and many Mossbergs as well!

My Mossberg is a 500 Tactical, like this one:
http___www.mossberg.com_wp-content_uploads_2016_01_50567-media.jpg

Looking forward to being a part of this community! (NOT new to forums though, I'm on MLP, LPF, Fender and Marshall Forums)

Thanks for having me!

I noticed you have what seem to be ghost ring sights on yours...as I do on my 590a1...

What, if anything, does Trijicon offer as an upgrade in that regard...?

And...Thank You for your service to our great country !!

Welcome from MI and Thank You For Your Service!!

I work just a few miles from the Trijicon Corp Office in MI.

I noticed you have what seem to be ghost ring sights on yours...as I do on my 590a1...

What, if anything, does Trijicon offer as an upgrade in that regard...?

And...Thank You for your service to our great country !!

Yep, it has the ghost and post currently.
upload_2017-10-17_12-14-2.jpeg
I know XS offers a Big Dot (with our tritium) and ghost ring..but when I can, I want to compare dovetails and maybe go custom..maybe a VTAC front. (with a fiber dot and tritium.):D
The front here:
upload_2017-10-17_12-14-55.jpeg
Will just have to compare some dovetails and heights!

Also, thank you!

Last edited:
Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Thank you for your service.

Welcome to the forum.

FWIW, I recently had trijicon replace the factory installed night sights on my Beretta Centurion last year.

:cheers:
Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.

ripjack13

:welcome:

Back