• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Magpul vertical grip with lights (A4000)

Is this too much for this particular Gun?

• Too big

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She's prefect

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Devereaux

Copper BB
Some redundancy here but there's only so many angles to show. Believe it or not this took me all day with a pocket knife (and 5 stab wounds). I'm very happy with the way it shoulders, absorves some kick and most importantly it is like a high beam for your Gun. I love it.

Attachments

• IMG_0171.JPG
    IMG_0171.JPG
    634.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0168.JPG
    IMG_0168.JPG
    1,022.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0170.JPG
    IMG_0170.JPG
    983.7 KB · Views: 19
You will get as many opinions as people on stuff like this, it all boils down to whether or not you like it.

I've been thinking about something like this, but maybe angled, for my home defense gun, because I don't like the oversized flashlight-forestock combo at all. It's just too fat for me to hang on to.

But I have the feeling that as soon as I put something like that on my gun, I'd be a felon in California. I'm pretty sure the forward pistol grip is verboten.

Plus I already have the (legal) rear pistol grip, so I can imagine mass public freak-outs were it ever to be seen here with two. The local snowflakes would think it was some atomic robot gun.

Back