1. Thank you Mossberg Owners for making us the greatest Gun forum on the planet.

New Magpul vertical grip with lights (A4000)

Discussion in 'Photo And Video Gallery' started by Devereaux, Mar 18, 2017.

?

Is this too much for this particular Gun?

1. Too big

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. She's prefect

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Devereaux

Devereaux Copper BB

Some redundancy here but there's only so many angles to show. Believe it or not this took me all day with a pocket knife (and 5 stab wounds). I'm very happy with the way it shoulders, absorves some kick and most importantly it is like a high beam for your Gun. I love it.

Attached Files:

Rossignol likes this.
  2. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Sponsor Forum Moderator

I like this a lot.
    Devereaux likes this.
  3. Bobster

Bobster .308 Supporter

I didn't vote but it "looks" big on the gun. I'd really have to handle it to make a decision...
  4. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

You will get as many opinions as people on stuff like this, it all boils down to whether or not you like it.
  5. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

I've been thinking about something like this, but maybe angled, for my home defense gun, because I don't like the oversized flashlight-forestock combo at all. It's just too fat for me to hang on to.

But I have the feeling that as soon as I put something like that on my gun, I'd be a felon in California. I'm pretty sure the forward pistol grip is verboten.

Plus I already have the (legal) rear pistol grip, so I can imagine mass public freak-outs were it ever to be seen here with two. The local snowflakes would think it was some atomic robot gun.