• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Maverick 88, 1st 12 gauge

Trevorb

Copper BB
Hello all, I'm from Maine, I ordered my Maverick 88 12 gauge last Thur, it' my first personal Shotgun. Hope it arrives soon. Purchased from Kentucky Gun Co. Apparently it can take a cpl weeks to arrive.

Congratulations.

And welcome. We're glad you joined.

Another member here ordered a shotgun from KYgunco recently. You can read about his experience here if you'd like.

http://www.mossbergowners.com/forum/index.php?threads/too-good-to-be-true-semi-auto-12-gauge.18055/

I placed an order from them yesterday for the same gun that Tom396 got.

But I opted to mail a money order, which I know will slow the process down some but I didn't want to pay extra CC processing fee's. I live in the same state as they are located, so I expect they'll have the payment and FFL copy at least tomorrow, if not today.

I'm hoping that I get the gun in hand maybe next Monday or Tuesday at the latest if all goes well. But I also know that depends a lot on when my local FFL sent his paperwork, etc.

It can take a couple days for everything to get in order.

Welcome to the forum from Florida and congrats on your "soon to be" Mav88.

:cheers:
Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.

ripjack13

:welcome:

Welcome from E TN.

license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Welcome from MI!!

You can't go wrong with a Maverick 88. I have three. Two 12 gauge and one 20 gauge. I ought to buy more of them...seriously. Take care. Tom Worthington

Back