• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Member, Central PA

Dude, do some shopping around at like surplus stores n stuff.

Around here, you can pick up an issue MOLLE LBE for about 30 bucks and then pouches, ranging from $4 to $20 each.

I have to say i really like my CamelBak Delta-5 LBV though... OH! and LES will be posting his set up from Condor Outdoors soon too!

Condor came out with that A-Tacs camo, I really wanna get a setup with that, but they don't have any shotgun ammo carries in that pattern. Does Condor make special orders?

I couldnt say if they would or wouldnt make something to order.

I like the ATACS too!

Welcome to a truly special gun forum. I know you'll enjoy being a member here!

Nice job on the shotgun mods, it looks great!

Thanks Nite! I like it better here than over at shotgunworld... some of those guys are sketchy with comments haha

As for the A-Tacs camo, I just requested a custom molle drop leg rig. Waiting for a reply now from the customer service department on the chances of getting one and what it would cost me. What base color of BDU do you think it would good with? Desert tan or get more A-Tacs bdu pants?

I think it would best with plain khaki or tan surplus bdu's.

If I didnt have ATACS camo bdu's, thats the route I would go anyway. But I really want ATACS...

usmc8999 said:
welcome aboard. any chance you'd be interested in trading that Hogue 12" stock for a speedfeed?

email here for details/pics: hardcorpsmarinecorps@gmail.com

Hi usmc8999! Go ahead and introduce yourself and start a thread here so we can all say hello and welcome! Tell us more about yourself! :D

Hey There USMC! I would but I have installed it on my Mossberg 500C 20 gauge shotgun. Sorry! Welcome to the board however! :D

Ross,

I was thinking the same thing, however, I may just splurg and get the ATACS BDU pants and a black tactical shooting shirt. Or Borwn.. unsure right now :p

Back