• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New member from Georgia.

Scooby

.22LR
I am new to this forum. I currently have a Mossberg 500 cruiser, and a 590. Both guns have been in my gun safe for over 20 years. Sadly, both have not been used in years.

I decided to get back into shotguns when I laid my hands on a Shockwave at a local gunship. It was love at first sight!. The local gunship would not have , so I walked out empty handed. It just so happened that Academy Sports had a decent sale and they had one one display. The salesman showed it to me and I pulled out the cash. He was decent, told me to wait while he wanted to check on something. He came back with a Shockwave NIB. Practically a virgin! I walked out of the store with a new toy. Couldn't be happier.

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations.

Which did you get? 12, 20, or 410?

I wouldn't be too surprised if Mossberg doesn't come out with a semi auto 930 version of the shockwave pretty soon. ;)

Thanks. I got the 12 gage. The cool factor was too much to resist. I wanted something for home defense and something to project with. Can't wait to try the Aguila minishells. I have an adapter coming.

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

:cheers:
Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...

:welcome:

Back