• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New member from Texas

loogoman1970

Copper BB
Hello everyone. My name is Ruben and I live in deep south Texas. I recently purchased my first shotgun, Mossberg 835. When I was way waaay younger, I was invited by a friend of mine to go hunting and loved it. Eventhough I do more fishing than hunting I love the outdoors! A buddy of mine from work invited me last month to do some dove hunting and it was awesome. I didn't own a shotgun so he recommended a Mossberg. Eventhough dove season is over I'm really looking foward to going out and getting some practice with my new Mossberg. Thanks

Welcome aboard!

I'm a native Texan myself. Hangin my hat in Tennessee now, but Texas will always be my home. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your new 835 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! I lived in College Station for a while when I was finishing up vet school and I can't wait to go back.

Loogoman, we thoroughly enjoy bird hunting here too! I have heard the dove hunting in Texas is excellent!!!

Welcome to MO man!

Welcome from the land of BBQ pork - St Louis, MO and just about as many guns per capita as TX! :D

*CORRECTION* check the ratio of NICS checks of #1 - woah!!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... -guns.html

1, Kentucky
Population:4,314,113
NICS background checks per 100,000 residents (Dec. 2008 – May 2010): 134,028

15, Missouri
Population: 5,987,580
NICS background checks per 100,000 residents: 14,712

33, Texas
Population: 24,782,302
NICS background checks per 100,000 residents: 9,936

Back