• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

K-Tac

.22LR
Hi everyone I am new here. Not to shotguns just new here :) I am a Mossberg owner as well as a Remington owner, Benelli owner and Winchester owner. Just to name a few.

Welcome to Mossberg Owners forum! We are so glad to have you as part of our growing community. I can not wait to get some CDM gear on my mossberg 500 HD :twisted: ! Its great to have a vendor such as yourselves who actually wants to hear what future customers would like out of products. Hope you enjoy your stay here at Mossberg Owners!

I'm so happy to see you here! Please say Hello to Scott for me!

Oh! Meant to ask! Did you guys get the pics I sent? My email is weird and I can only send 5MB at a time, so there should have been 3 emails. The pics were full size originals, but if you think there is anything you can use, or you want me to size them down and resend, let me know!

Brad.

Thanks for the welcome. As for the photos are you referring to the ones with the ACOG type optic on the 590? If so yes he got them. If you are talking about some other photos I have no idea, those are the only photos I saw.

CDMJ said:
Thanks for the welcome. As for the photos are you referring to the ones with the ACOG type optic on the 590? If so yes he got them. If you are talking about some other photos I have no idea, those are the only photos I saw.

Yep! Those are them, I just wanted to make sure you all got all 3 emails! :) Love the equipment btw!!!

Back