• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New owner

kjfswkr

Copper BB
hi all,
Well I bought a Shockwave but delayed. Should be able to pick it up next week. Then need to shoot it but may have to wait for warmer weather. Oh well.

Kevin

Welcome to the forum. You'll find a ton of info here on the Shockwave. Don't worry about the cold. Ten shells rapid fire will warm the barrel enough for a hand warmer.

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.

Are you really 98? That makes you the oldest member. Congrats.

Welcome from Georgia. If it's too cold outside, just open the window and knock off a few rounds. Merry Christmas.

:gimme5: You are so right. I have a facebook account under the name of a 38 yo female. Nothing I put on it is the truth about me. Total fiction. I only use it for reading and testing.
So I'll recycle your oldest member trophy. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

:gimme5: You are so right. I have a facebook account under the name of a 38 yo female. Nothing I put on it is the truth about me. Total fiction. I only use it for reading and testing.
So I'll recycle your oldest member trophy. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

You a Vietnam vet Scoop?

Back