1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to view and order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

New to me Mossberg 500 20 gauge cruiser

Discussion in 'Mossberg 500 Pump Action' started by texasjarhead, May 14, 2019.

1. texasjarhead

texasjarhead .410

Mossberg Cruiser.jpg
    Hello all- Just won a Gunbroker bid on this little 20 gauge. I won the bid for $97, shipping was $35, and the transfer fee $27, so I came away with under $160. The gun is in EXCELLENT condition, and hasn't been fired much. I test fired some birdshot and buckshot, and it's VERY manageable. I completely dis-assembled the gun and gave it a good cleaning.This will be my new truck gun!
    Elbert Garrett and Djcala like this.
  2. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

Enjoy !!!, well bought
  3. Elbert Garrett

Elbert Garrett 20g Supporter

4. texasjarhead

texasjarhead .410

Djcala & Elbert Garrett- Your respective tag lines are GREAT! I too like to be left alone occasionally (testing new reloads, etc.), and I'm sure many people consider me an idiot when I fish.
    Elbert Garrett likes this.
  5. texasjarhead

texasjarhead .410

I just checked the serial number-looks like a 1983 model. Did Mossberg have Cruisers back then?
  6. Bobster

Bobster .30-06 Supporter

I don't think so. Cruisers I am aware of had the 20" barrel with 8-shot capacity mag tube. It would appear someone just put a pistol grip on it. If it is a 12ga grip it will sit proud of the receiver but NBD...

Good deal though and enjoy! :)

Mossberg500cruiser.jpg