• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Newbee

braunmatz

Copper BB
Hello from germany. Just bought a Mossberg MVP LV (.308). Never had a bolt action rifle so im not familiar with this type of gun. looking forward to read a lot and, maybe, find some help (if i need). As i wrote im from germany, so i hope my english is understandable-
If there are questions--Ask!
:)

braunmatz

Attachments

• mossberg-mvp-lc-repetierer-in-schwarz-sand-kaliber-308-winchester.jpg
    mossberg-mvp-lc-repetierer-in-schwarz-sand-kaliber-308-winchester.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 4
Welcome to the forum!

With any newly purchased weapon one should disassemble it before firing and clean out all the manufacturing debris and check components for sharp edges.

Once this initial inspection, cleaning and removal of sharp edges is done give it a good lube and go shoot it.

After 100 rounds or so suggest a field strip and recleaning & lube becasue some debris will be loosened up due to the firing of the weapon.

Good luck and enjoy your new gun.

Regards

Welcome to the forum!

With any newly purchased weapon one should disassemble it before firing and clean out all the manufacturing debris and check components for sharp edges.

Once this initial inspection, cleaning and removal of sharp edges is done give it a good lube and go shoot it.

After 100 rounds or so suggest a field strip and recleaning & lube becasue some debris will be loosened up due to the firing of the weapon.

Good luck and enjoy your new gun.

Regards
Thx

Back